MORTGAGE / ESCROW CLOSING AGENT – WILLISTON, ND
North Dakota Guaranty & Title is excited to be seeking a Mortgage / Escrow Closing Agent in our Williston, ND office!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Our ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service and support to customers and employees related to the sale and refinance of real estate. We are looking for individuals who are dynamic, outgoing, highly detailed and organized. Individuals must be able to work in a fast paced environment, coordinating and scheduling mortgage loan closings, and conducting real estate closings between buyers, sellers, lending institutions, real estate firms, and mortgage brokers. Our ideal candidate will:
· Be responsible to meet strict timing requirements / deadlines as contained in a real estate transaction.
· Understand the entire closing process, including document presentation, title requirements, accounting processes and lender requirements.
· Have a valid driver’s license for limited travel.
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Computer skills and knowledge
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task independently
· Able to handle a large volume of customer calls and answer questions/concerns in a professional manner
*Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma, Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Preference will be given to those with industry experience
A satisfactory background and credit check will be required for this position.
A current resume and job application is required to apply for this position. The job applications may be found at www.thetitleteam.com
How to Apply:
1. E-mail: Submit your resume and application to Mark Dordahl, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Print: Click Here for an application
3. Mail: North Dakota Guaranty & Title Co. | attn: Mark Dordahl, Director of Human Resources | 314 East Thayer Ave, Suite 101| Bismarck, ND 58501
North Dakota Guaranty & Title Co. is an equal opportunity employer.